1. invalid - noun
· someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
2. invalid - verb
· force to retire, remove from active duty, as of firemen
3. invalid - verb
· injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
4. invalid - adjective
· having no cogency or legal force; "invalid reasoning"; "an invalid driver's license"
5. invalid - adjective
· no longer valid; "the license is invalid"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.