1. intoxicate - verb
· fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
2. intoxicate - verb
· make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
3. intoxicate - verb
· have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
4. intoxicated - adjective
· stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"
5. intoxicated - adjective
· as if under the influence of alcohol; "felt intoxicated by her success"; "drunk with excitement"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.