1. instructions - noun
· a manual usually accompanying a technical device and explaining how to install or operate it
2. instruction - noun
· a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"
3. instruction - noun
· the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
4. instruction - noun
· the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
5. instruction - noun
· (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.