1. input - noun
· signal going into an electronic system
2. input - noun
· a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"; "we would appreciate input from our users on how we can improve our software"
3. input - noun
· any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
4. input - noun
· a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
5. input - verb
· enter (data or a program) into a computer
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.