1. injure - verb
· cause injuries or bodily harm to
2. injure - verb
· hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
3. injure - verb
· cause damage or affect negatively; "Our business was hurt by the new competition"
4. injured - adjective
· harmed; "injured soldiers"
5. injured - adjective
· emotionally hurt or upset or annoyed; "she looked offended"; "face had a pained and puzzled expression"; "injured feelings"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.