1. initiate - noun
· someone new to a field or activity
2. initiate - noun
· someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
3. initiate - noun
· people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity; "it is very familiar to the initiate"
4. initiate - verb
· bring into being; "He initiated a new program"; "Start a foundation"
5. initiate - verb
· take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of; "This South African surgeon pioneered heart transplants"
6. initiate - verb
· accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite; "African men are initiated when they reach puberty"
7. initiate - verb
· bring up a topic for discussion
8. initiate - verb
· set in motion, start an event or prepare the way for; "Hitler's attack on Poland led up to World War II"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.