1. indulgence - noun
· an inability to resist the gratification of whims and desires
2. indulgence - noun
· a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone; "too much indulgence spoils a child"
3. indulgence - noun
· the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
4. indulgence - noun
· foolish or senseless behavior
5. indulgence - noun
· the remission by the pope of the temporal punishment in purgatory that is still due for sins even after absolution; "in the Middle Ages the unrestricted sale of indulgences by pardoners became a widespread abuse"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.