1. induct - verb
· place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
2. induct - verb
· accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite; "African men are initiated when they reach puberty"
3. induct - verb
· admit as a member; "We were inducted into the honor society"
4. induct - verb
· produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
5. induct - verb
· introduce or initiate; "The young geisha was inducted into the ways of her profession"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.