1. index - noun
· a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
2. index - noun
· a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
3. index - noun
· a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
4. index - noun
· an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
5. index - noun
· the finger next to the thumb
6. index - verb
· list in an index
7. index - verb
· provide with an index; "index the book"
8. index - verb
· adjust through indexation; "The government indexes wages and prices"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.