1. in - noun
· a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
2. in - noun
· a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
3. in - noun
· a state in midwestern United States
4. in - adjective
· holding office; "the in party"
5. in - adjective
· directed or bound inward; "took the in bus"; "the in basket"
6. in - adjective
· currently fashionable; "the in thing to do"; "large shoulder pads are in"
7. in - adverb
· to or toward the inside of; "come in"; "smash in the door"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.