1. impose - verb
· compel to behave in a certain way; "Social relations impose courtesy"; "duty constrains one to act often contrary to one's desires or inclinations"
2. impose - verb
· impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students"
3. impose - verb
· impose and collect; "levy a fine"
4. imposing - adjective
· impressive in appearance; "a baronial mansion"; "an imposing residence"; "a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"; "stately columns"
5. imposing - adjective
· used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person; "his distinguished bearing"; "the monarch's imposing presence"; "she reigned in magisterial beauty"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.