1. import - noun
· commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
2. import - noun
· an imported person brought from a foreign country; "the lead role was played by an import from Sweden"; "they are descendants of indentured importees"
3. import - noun
· the message that is intended or expressed or signified; "what is the meaning of this sentence"; "the significance of a red traffic light"; "the signification of Chinese characters"; "the import of his announcement was ambiguous"
4. import - noun
· a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred; "the significance of his remark became clear only later"; "the expectation was spread both by word and by implication"
5. import - noun
· having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence"
6. import - verb
· bring in from abroad
7. import - verb
· transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
8. import - verb
· indicate or signify; "I'm afraid this spells trouble!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.