1. imperial - noun
· a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
2. imperial - noun
· a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
3. imperial - adjective
· relating to or associated with an empire; "imperial colony"; "the imperial gallon was standardized legally throughout the British Empire"
4. imperial - adjective
· of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
5. imperial - adjective
· befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress; "imperial palace"
6. imperial - adjective
· belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.