1. impact - noun
· the striking of one body against another
2. impact - noun
· a forceful consequence; a strong effect; "the book had an important impact on my thinking"; "the book packs a wallop"
3. impact - noun
· influencing strongly; "they resented the impingement of American values on European culture"
4. impact - noun
· the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat; "the armies met in the shock of battle"
5. impact - verb
· press or wedge together; pack together
6. impact - verb
· have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.