1. immune - noun
· a person who is immune to a particular infection
2. immune - adjective
· relating to the condition of immunity; "the immune system"
3. immune - adjective
· secure against; "immune from taxation as long as he resided in Bermuda"; "immune from criminal prosecution"
4. immune - adjective
· relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
5. immune - adjective
· (usually followed by `to') not affected by a given influence; "immune to persuasion"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.