1. hum - noun
· the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity; "they manifested all the busyness of a pack of beavers"; "there is a constant hum of military preparation"
2. hum - noun
· an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
3. hum - noun
· a humming noise; "the hum of distant traffic"
4. hum - verb
· sing with closed lips; "She hummed a melody"
5. hum - verb
· be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
6. hum - verb
· sound with a monotonous hum
7. hum - verb
· make a low continuous sound; "The refrigerator is humming"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.