1. humour - noun
· a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor"
2. humour - noun
· a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
3. humour - noun
· (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state; "the humors are blood and phlegm and yellow and black bile"
4. humour - noun
· the liquid parts of the body
5. humour - noun
· the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it"
6. humour - noun
· the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor"
7. humour - verb
· put into a good mood
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.