1. hostilities - noun
· fighting; acts of overt warfare; "the outbreak of hostilities"
2. hostility - noun
· a hostile (very unfriendly) disposition; "he could not conceal his hostility"
3. hostility - noun
· a state of deep-seated ill-will
4. hostility - noun
· the feeling of a hostile person; "he could no longer contain his hostility"
5. hostility - noun
· violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.