1. hostile - noun
· troops belonging to the enemy's military forces; "the platoon ran into a pack of hostiles"
2. hostile - adjective
· characterized by enmity or ill will; "a hostile nation"; "a hostile remark"; "hostile actions"
3. hostile - adjective
· not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally; "hostile naval and air forces"
4. hostile - adjective
· impossible to bring into friendly accord; "hostile factions"
5. hostile - adjective
· very unfavorable to life or growth; "a hostile climate"; "an uncongenial atmosphere"; "an uncongenial soil"; "the unfriendly environment at high altitudes"
6. hostile - adjective
· unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company (used of attempts to buy or take control of a business); "hostile takeover"; "hostile tender offer"; "hostile bid"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.