1. hoot - noun
· a loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
2. hoot - noun
· a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
3. hoot - noun
· something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
4. hoot - verb
· to utter a loud clamorous shout; "the toughs and blades of the city hoot and bang their drums, drink arak, play dice, and dance"
5. hoot - verb
· utter the characteristic sound of owls
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.