1. hooking - noun
· a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his hooking"
2. hook - verb
· fasten with a hook
3. hook - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
4. hook - verb
· make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle; "She sat there crocheting all day"
5. hook - verb
· hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
6. hook - verb
· take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
7. hook - verb
· make off with belongings of others
8. hook - verb
· hit with a hook; "His opponent hooked him badly"
9. hook - verb
· catch with a hook; "hook a fish"
10. hook - verb
· to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
11. hook - verb
· secure with the foot; "hook the ball"
12. hook - verb
· entice and trap; "The car salesman had snared three potential customers"
13. hook - verb
· approach with an offer of sexual favors; "he was solicited by a prostitute"; "The young man was caught soliciting in the park"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.