1. honest - adjective
· not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent; "honest lawyers"; "honest reporting"
2. honest - adjective
· without dissimulation; frank; "my honest opinion"
3. honest - adjective
· worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable source of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
4. honest - adjective
· without pretensions; "worked at an honest trade"; "good honest food"
5. honest - adjective
· marked by truth; "gave honest answers"; "honest reporting"
6. honest - adjective
· not forged; "a good dollar bill"
7. honest - adjective
· gained or earned without cheating or stealing; "an honest wage"; "an fair penny"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.