1. holler - noun
· a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
2. holler - noun
· a small valley between mountains; "he built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Appalachians"
3. holler - verb
· shout out; "He hollered out to surrender our weapons"
4. holler - verb
· utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
5. holler - verb
· complain; "What was he hollering about?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.