1. hire - noun
· a newly hired employee; "the new hires need special training"
2. hire - noun
· the act of hiring something or someone; "he signed up for a week's car hire"
3. hire - verb
· engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department"; "How many people has she employed?"
4. hire - verb
· hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
5. hire - verb
· engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.