1. hero - noun
· a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength; "RAF pilots were the heroes of the Battle of Britain"
2. hero - noun
· the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
3. hero - noun
· someone who fights for a cause
4. hero - noun
· Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
5. hero - noun
· (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
6. hero - noun
· (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
7. hero - noun
· a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.