1. here - noun
· the present location; this place; "where do we go from here?"
2. here - noun
· queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
3. here - adjective
· being here now; "is everyone here?"
4. here - adverb
· in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is; "I work here"; "turn here"; "radio waves received here on Earth"
5. here - adverb
· in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail; "what do we have here?"; "here I must disagree"
6. here - adverb
· to this place (especially toward the speaker); "come here, please"
7. here - adverb
· at this time; now; "we'll adjourn here for lunch and discuss the remaining issues this afternoon"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.