1. heaving - noun
· an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling); "the heaving of waves on a rough sea"
2. heaving - noun
· breathing heavily (as after exertion)
3. heaving - noun
· the act of lifting something with great effort
4. heaving - noun
· throwing something heavy (with great effort); "he gave it a mighty heave"; "he was not good at heaving passes"
5. heave - verb
· utter a sound, as with obvious effort; "She heaved a deep sigh when she saw the list of things to do"
6. heave - verb
· throw with great effort
7. heave - verb
· rise and move, as in waves or billows; "The army surged forward"
8. heave - verb
· lift or elevate
9. heave - verb
· move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position; "The vessel hove into sight"
10. heave - verb
· breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
11. heave - verb
· bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave"
12. heave - verb
· make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.