1. headlong - adjective
· excessively quick; "made a hasty exit"; "a headlong rush to sell"
2. headlong - adjective
· with the head foremost; "a headfirst plunge down the stairs"; "a headlong dive into the pool"
3. headlong - adverb
· with the head foremost; "the runner slid headlong into third base"
4. headlong - adverb
· at breakneck speed; "burst headlong through the gate"
5. headlong - adverb
· in a hasty and foolhardy manner; "he fell headlong in love with his cousin"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.