1. hawking - noun
· English theoretical physicist (born in 1942)
2. hawking - noun
· the act of selling goods for a living
3. hawk - verb
· sell or offer for sale from place to place
4. hawk - verb
· hunt with hawks; "the tribes like to hawk in the desert"
5. hawk - verb
· clear mucus or food from one's throat; "he cleared his throat before he started to speak"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.