1. harp - noun
· a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck; the strings stretched between the neck and the soundbox are plucked with the fingers
2. harp - noun
· a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
3. harp - noun
· a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
4. harp - verb
· come back to; "Don't dwell on the past"; "She is always harping on the same old things"
5. harp - verb
· play the harp; "She harped the Saint-Saens beautifully"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.