1. hardening - noun
· abnormal hardening or thickening of tissue
2. hardening - noun
· the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization; "the hardening of concrete"; "he tested the set of the glue"
3. hardening - noun
· the act of making something harder (firmer or tighter or more compact)
4. harden - verb
· become hard or harder; "The wax hardened"
5. harden - verb
· make hard or harder; "The cold hardened the butter"
6. harden - verb
· harden by reheating and cooling in oil; "temper steel"
7. harden - verb
· make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
8. harden - verb
· cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate; "He was inured to the cold"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.