1. harbor - noun
· a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
2. harbor - noun
· a place of refuge and comfort and security
3. harbor - verb
· maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
4. harbor - verb
· secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
5. harbor - verb
· keep in one's possession; of animals
6. harbor - verb
· hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.