1. halter - noun
· rope or canvas headgear for a horse, with a rope for leading
2. halter - noun
· a rope that is used by a hangman to execute persons who have been condemned to death by hanging
3. halter - noun
· a woman's top that fastens behind the back and neck leaving the back and arms uncovered
4. halter - noun
· either of the rudimentary hind wings of dipterous insects; used for maintaining equilibrium during flight
5. halter - verb
· hang with a halter
6. halter - verb
· prevent the progress or free movement of; "He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"; "the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.