1. guy - noun
· an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"; "the poor sod couldn't even buy a drink"
2. guy - noun
· an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
3. guy - noun
· a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
4. guy - verb
· subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
5. guy - verb
· steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.