1. grumble - noun
· a loud low dull continuous noise; "they heard the rumbling of thunder"
2. grumble - noun
· a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
3. grumble - verb
· show one's unhappiness or critical attitude; "He scolded about anything that he thought was wrong"; "We grumbled about the increased work load"
4. grumble - verb
· make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath; "she grumbles when she feels overworked"
5. grumble - verb
· to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds; "he grumbled a rude response"; "Stones grumbled down the cliff"
6. grumble - verb
· make a low noise; "rumbling thunder"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.