1. grooming - noun
· activity leading to skilled behavior
2. grooming - noun
· the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
3. groom - verb
· educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
4. groom - verb
· give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
5. groom - verb
· care for one's external appearance; "He is always well-groomed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.