1. grazing - noun
· the act of grazing
2. grazing - noun
· the act of brushing against while passing
3. graze - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
4. graze - verb
· break the skin (of a body part) by scraping; "She was grazed by the stray bullet"
5. graze - verb
· let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
6. graze - verb
· scrape gently; "graze the skin"
7. graze - verb
· eat lightly, try different dishes; "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.