1. grant - verb
· let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
2. grant - verb
· give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"; "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
3. grant - verb
· be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
4. grant - verb
· allow to have; "grant a privilege"
5. grant - verb
· bestow, especially officially; "grant a degree"; "give a divorce"; "This bill grants us new rights"
6. grant - verb
· give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
7. grant - verb
· transfer by deed; "grant land"
8. granted - adjective
· acknowledged as a supposition; "given the engine's condition, it is a wonder that it started"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.