1. graduate - noun
· a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
2. graduate - noun
· a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask) whose sides are marked with or divided into amounts
3. graduate - verb
· receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies; "She graduated in 1990"
4. graduate - verb
· confer an academic degree upon; "This school graduates 2,000 students each year"
5. graduate - verb
· make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring; "calibrate an instrument"; "graduate a cylinder"
6. graduate - adjective
· of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree; "graduate courses"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.