1. grab - noun
· a mechanical device for gripping an object
2. grab - noun
· the act of catching an object with the hands; "Mays made the catch with his back to the plate"; "he made a grab for the ball before it landed"; "Martin's snatch at the bridle failed and the horse raced away"; "the infielder's snap and throw was a single motion"
3. grab - verb
· take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of; "Catch the ball!"; "Grab the elevator door!"
4. grab - verb
· get hold of or seize quickly and easily; "I snapped up all the good buys during the garage sale"
5. grab - verb
· make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand; "The passenger grabbed for the oxygen mask"
6. grab - verb
· obtain illegally or unscrupulously; "Grab power"
7. grab - verb
· take or grasp suddenly; "She grabbed the child's hand and ran out of the room"
8. grab - verb
· capture the attention or imagination of; "This story will grab you"; "The movie seized my imagination"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.