1. gown - noun
· a woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
2. gown - noun
· the members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located; "the relations between town and gown are always sensitive"
3. gown - noun
· lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
4. gown - noun
· protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
5. gown - noun
· outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
6. gown - verb
· dress in a gown
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.