1. glaze - noun
· any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
2. glaze - noun
· a glossy finish on a fabric
3. glaze - noun
· a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
4. glaze - verb
· coat with a glaze; "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
5. glaze - verb
· become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
6. glaze - verb
· furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
7. glaze - verb
· coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.