1. girdle - noun
· an encircling or ringlike structure
2. girdle - noun
· a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
3. girdle - noun
· a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
4. girdle - verb
· cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients; "girdle the plant"
5. girdle - verb
· put a girdle on or around; "gird your loins"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.