1. giant - noun
· any creature of exceptional size
2. giant - noun
· a person of exceptional importance and reputation
3. giant - noun
· an unusually large enterprise; "Walton built a retail giant"
4. giant - noun
· a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
5. giant - noun
· someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
6. giant - noun
· an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
7. giant - noun
· a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
8. giant - adjective
· of great mass; huge and bulky; "a jumbo jet"; "jumbo shrimp"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.