1. generalize - verb
· draw from specific cases for more general cases
2. generalize - verb
· speak or write in generalities
3. generalize - verb
· cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public; bring into general or common use; "They popularized coffee in Washington State"; "Relativity Theory was vulgarized by these authors"
4. generalize - verb
· become systemic and spread throughout the body; "this kind of infection generalizes throughout the immune system"
5. generalized - adjective
· not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment; "the hedgehog is a primitive and generalized mammal"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.