1. gear - noun
· a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
2. gear - noun
· wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
3. gear - noun
· a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
4. gear - noun
· equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
5. gear - verb
· set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.