1. garland - noun
· United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
2. garland - noun
· a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
3. garland - noun
· an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
4. garland - noun
· flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
5. garland - verb
· adorn with bands of flowers or leaves; "They garlanded the statue"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.