1. gap - noun
· a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures; "gap between income and outgo"; "the spread between lending and borrowing costs"
2. gap - noun
· an open or empty space in or between things; "there was a small opening between the trees"; "the explosion made a gap in the wall"
3. gap - noun
· a narrow opening; "he opened the window a crack"
4. gap - noun
· a pass between mountain peaks
5. gap - noun
· a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
6. gap - noun
· an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account"
7. gap - verb
· make an opening or gap in
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.