1. fueling - noun
· the activity of supplying or taking on fuel
2. fuel - verb
· provide with a combustible substance that provides energy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
3. fuel - verb
· provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
4. fuel - verb
· take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
5. fuel - verb
· stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.