1. fry - noun
· English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
2. fry - noun
· English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
3. fry - noun
· a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
4. fry - verb
· be excessively hot; "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried"
5. fry - verb
· cook on a hot surface using fat; "fry the pancakes"
6. fry - verb
· kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair; "The serial killer was electrocuted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.